Book clubs have fast become popular. And no wonder! Gathering with a few friends to sip some wine, eat some treats and explore a good book sounds like heaven to me.
Here are some questions to spur on great conversations.
The Change Intelligence Factor: Mastering the Promise of EXTRA-ORDINARY
- What challenges you most when confronted with personal change?
- Think of a change you are currently working through. What is making it challenging for you?
- What surprises you the most after you fully incorporate a new behavior into your daily life?
- In what ways does your body send you signals that something is amiss? How do your perceptions about other people impact the way you build relationships with them?
- How well do you set goals and establish plans to achieve them?
- Which people are the most difficult to hold meaningful conversations with?
- What words empower your conversations?
- What emotions best serve you when confronted with change? Which emotions hook you most often and what do you do to get yourself unhooked?
- What would you do if you won lottery or inherited lots of money like Rachel did?
- Which situations or characters in the story can you identify with and why?
- Which people in your life influence your behavior the most?
- What did you think of Rachel’s plans for her inheritance?
- Have you experienced a friendship like Rachel and Sara’s and what does it/did it mean for you?
- What would it take for you to break out of your comfort zone?
- How did you feel about Marco as a character? Did your feelings change as the story unfolded?
- What did you think about Marco and Marissa’s relationship?
- What have you always wanted to do and what is stopping you?
- What one thing could you start doing today that would move you out of your comfort zone and have a positive impact on your life?